Why certify to the ISCC certification system?
Renewable energy is of global interest, and is significant in the efforts to reduce GHG emissions globally, to reduce and reverse global warming. Regulatory requirements and players in the market increasingly demand that providers prove responsible and sustainable production of biomass and biofuels, throughout the supply chain.
Benefits of sustainable biofuels certification:
- Assurance to your customers that your products are responsibly produced
- Market recognition as a leading player in the market for sustainable biofuels
- Proves compliance to your region’s regulatory requirements
- Proves compliance with the EU Renewable Energy Directive (RED), thereby granting access to this market for your biomass/biofuels products
- Certification enables you to communicate credibly to the market regarding the sustainability of your biomass/biofuels products.